If you are one of those who love to order online then well count me in too! Most of my shopping now happens online, though I miss the experience of the entire search process that was an ideal way to shop not so long ago. You know, the three step process, the kind that involved window shopping, moving onto shortlisted stores where you checked each and everything out,ultimately heading back to store number one to make the purchase? Typical girl thing to do! Effective nevertheless.
I loved the jewelry I saw at Ziveg , their reasonable pricing of 92.5 sterling silver jewelry made with Swarovski Zirconia and Swarovski Elements made me want to choose a product from their wide range of rings, earrings, pendants and couple bands! They also have some interesting combos available.
Rings that I really liked were:
1. This Blue ring which bears close resemblance to the one that Kate Middleton has! Gosh gosh!
2. This ring bears close resemblance to the Tiffany & Co.ring design, I really liked this at the Tiffany & Co. store on my trip to Dubai. If you would still like to see how it looks on your hand before making the big Tiffany purchase then go ahead with this T ring for some time!
3. This combo has a very nice blue, the kind of ice blue that I really liked! I am crazy about blue this spring!
The best part is that jewelry at Ziveg comes with the option of free engraving , that’s so rare at so many jewelry stores and to think it comes free! I love that!
I am comfortable placing any order online only if it is able to meet these 3 criteria, and these safety points must be kept in mind while placing your order online:
- Secure payment processing option and if there is an availability of the Cash on Delivery option then I am the happiest!
- Free return policy
- Replacement policy
I was glad to notice that Ziveg meets all these 3 conditions.
To get a ring from Ziveg I had to be sure of my ring size, and well, as it happens I wasn’t quite sure.
So if you are wondering how to measure your ring size sitting in the comfort of your home to surprise someone special today (even though the best idea would be to go to your local jeweler and find out the ring size) then look no further all you have to do is:
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are warm, so that they have gained their maximum size. In the morning your fingers are smaller and that holds for cold winter weather too, which contracts both your finger and ring.
- It is usually best to ask for the ring that a person is wearing from one of the relatives or close friends and then use the following method to find out the size.
Once you have a ring that you or the person you wish to buy a ring for uses, then all you have to do is check the table available here for your size. This is the one that I thought to be the most appropriate to help me determine my ring size. I just placed my ring and measured it’s inside diameter by placing it on the measurements given below to find my ring size.
I am quite happy with the jewelry that came from Ziveg, my necklace with a double heart tilted pendant and a ring. I was impressed with their timely delivery. I have used the ring and necklace in water and so far the color hasn’t gone or got tarnished!
Now I am also thinking of trying the exclusive couple bands that they offer, especially since there are lots of discounts available on the beautiful couple bands that you may want to check here.
For your benefit I would also like to share some additional coupon codes that came in the box in which my jewelry came:
Use code: FASHION250 to get Rs.250 off on every Ziveg purchase of Rs. 1000 and above (Valid till March 2015)
Use code: ZIVEG500 to get Rs.500 off on every Ziveg purchase of Rs1999 and above (Valid till March 2015)
Use code: ZIVEG1000 to get Rs. 1000 off on every Ziveg purchase of Rs.3499 and above (Valid till March 2015)
Use code: STYLE32 to get additional 32% off one every Ziveg purchase of Rs.2499 and above (Valid till March 2015)
Your minimally accessorized faffer,